[Electronics-Talk] laptop computers

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Mar 18 22:12:08 UTC 2019

Hello:
Best Buy is always a great place to start, not only do they sell those but the people up there are always willing to help and very knowledgable. That's where I have bought my computers in the past. You may also try:
www.newegg.com/
www.bestbuy.com/
www.amazon.com/
and of course, screen readers and the like are always separate. Hope this helps.
Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME