[Electronics-Talk] laptop computers

Starry Sky Starry_sky at live.com
Thu Mar 21 20:42:31 UTC 2019

Not sure why Best Buy is being promoted here.  You have to apply for the credit card to get monthly payments on only in certain circumstances fees and interests may not apply.  When I was looking for a laptop, I found the same model with more functionality at a lower price on Amazon and Best Buy would not match.

Also, Best Buy sold me a used fridge claiming it was discounted because it was returned at delivery and since it did not fit the space, it was never used.  Did they think we not know that it does not reach minimum cooling temps for safe food refrigeration, or realize that there are damaged and missing bins, or notice bits of food and ice residue inside?  They obviously thought having a disability means being an easy mark.  Excuses galore when called out and then months for the refund credit after they took it back.  And if you make a return, do not provide your id as they just want to store your info to track you and deny refunds going forward.

So no, I am not a fan of Best Buy.