[Electronics-Talk] laptop computers

ljm2561 at gmail.com ljm2561 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 02:32:35 UTC 2019

I have bought several computers over the years from Best Buy on no interest payments. I even had to return a couple of items because they did not work well for me and Jaws and they were great. I usually buy online. I did apply for the credit card back in 2011 so I just use that and always get the no interest either for six months, 12 or 18 depending on how much my purchase is.
Lori