[Electronics-Talk] stoves

sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:14:05 UTC 2019

When my parents and I got some new appliances for my place 4 years ago, we
found a Hot Point that works well. One caveat: Don't remove the knob to put
dots on it, since it messes with the piece within the knob that keeps it
from randomly not engaging with the little rod-shaped thing on the stove
that turns to control the temp. If you're gonna put dots on, just put them
on the knob as it stands on the back control area-otherwise, you'll have to
buy a new knob as I had to-fortunately, it is available. Here's the model #:

Model #:RB326DH
Serial: GD218510R

Sandra

Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May
I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.
(Mary Oliver)