[Electronics-Talk] [EXT] Re: Ring 2 Video Doorbell

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:13:15 UTC 2019

Sorry if this has been covered as I am new on this thread, but will the it
signal the phone through the app directly, or does it have to always go
through an echo device?

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com