[Electronics-Talk] [EXT] Re: Ring 2 Video Doorbell

Holly feyk7 at comcast.net
Wed May 15 01:34:17 UTC 2019

Hi Sherry:

You actually have to get a push notification that motion has been detected
at your door before the start call button is visible in the app.  Then you
double tap the ring notification and open the app.  Just to the right of the
volume up button on the screen is the start call button.  The end call
button is just above it.

I just run my thumb from the top of the volume up button just to the right
on the screen and then find the button.  It will take some practice, but it
is there.

You can go out your own door and cause it to alert.  Then open the app and
see if you can find the button.  You could also start at the top left of the
screen and run your finger down til you hit it.  Voice over will announce
it.  From the top down, the end call button will announce first.  Just below
that is the start call button.

Hope this helps.