[Electronics-Talk] [EXT] Re: Ring 2 Video Doorbell

Christopher Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 02:32:08 UTC 2019

No, I don't. I don't believe so, as I only felt what seemed like one
doorbell. It didn't look like it was over, above or below another
regular doorbell. I think the only one we have is the ring. That said,
this house is really really really really high tech, and is wired like
crazy for wireless stuff, and for smart home related things like this.
Though not wired to a doorbell, I wonder if when they built the house,
if they didn't somehow wire it directly into the electrical of the home.
I think they did.

Chris.