[Electronics-Talk] [EXT] Re: Ring 2 Video Doorbell

Christopher Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 22:37:52 UTC 2019

No hard feelings.

I've had some really bad things however online with cyber bullying and
the like which have occured over several years, and we're actually in
the process of seeking legal action on those things. Therefore, I really
rather not, for security reasons give the specifics. I will tell you
this though. I'm on the south eastern part of the country.

Chris.