[Electronics-Talk] [EXT] Re: Ring 2 Video Doorbell

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Fri May 17 02:06:23 UTC 2019

HI everyone, I've followed with interest the discussion of the Ring
doorbell. I have a wired doorbell. My house is old, and the doorbell is
wired in the attic, for some reason. I wonder if I can just have someone
install Ring without worrying about connecting to my existing doorbell.
Also, is Ring meant to take the place of a traditional security system?
Finally, do you get sighted assistance to look at the videos, just to see
what the camera picks up? Thanks all.
Liz

--
Elizabeth Campbell