[Electronics-Talk] Wifi extender

Christopher Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 13:39:47 UTC 2019

Tracy,

I'm a certified network administrator, plus, also A+ certified.

I can tell you that yes. For the most part, extenders are quite easy.
All you do is log into them usually through a web admin interface,
connect them to your other home wifi router's wifi network, then,
finally take your devices like your PC, or whatever, and instead of
connecting them to your router, you'd then connect them to your extender
instead, which would have it's own wifi network and password.

Chris.