[Electronics-Talk] New BRAILLENOTE TOUCH PLUS 32 dealer demo units for sale!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Fri May 24 15:42:23 UTC 2019

New BRAILLENOTE TOUCH PLUS 32 dealer demo units for sale!

May 24, 2019

Hi Folks,

          I have 3 newly just upgraded to the new BrailleNote Touch plus 32
only licensed Android Braille Tablets for sale save from $1,900.00 to
$2,700.00 and free UPS ground shipping!

 The retail price of a new BrailleNote Touch plus 32 Android tablet running
Android 8.1 Oreo is $5,695.00 plus shipping and sales tax!

I had my dealer demo units upgraded to the new BrailleNote Touch Plus and
bought one BrailleNote Touch 32 first generation unit, which I upgraded to
Touch plus, they have been serviced and gone over by HumanWare technicians
and each comes with a one year warranty on the upgrade hardware parts from
HumanWare.

          I am asking $3,795.00 for the remaining 2 dealer units,  and
$2,995.00 for the 1 bought touch plus unit  for $2,995.00 free UPS ground
shipping, a free IWalk talking Secretary power station to charge your Touch
plus or apple products or other devices,  along with many free Braille
documents on the new Touch Plus.

          I only have these 3 units left at this special price, so if you
want one, get one before they are gone!!

We accept all major credit cards and purchase orders, or checks.

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933