[Electronics-Talk] clarity jv35w phone

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon May 27 23:31:52 UTC 2019

I did learn tonight the phone has no batteries in it and also has a
battery door that needs an explosives expert to remove.  I'm not going to
attempt that any further and I don't recommend anyone else try it either.
That's probably not only will the menu not talk, it's probably why the
menu button doesn't even work.

--
Clarity is a division of Plantronics and one or the other is located in
Tennessee which is a good thing for the natives of the state since using