[Electronics-Talk] FW: Electronics-Talk Digest, Vol 117, Issue 15

sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 01:26:24 UTC 2019

I checked out the website for the Bristol group; it didn't look like
anything had happened recently with them. Here's the original article I
read, though. I really hope they're still planning this.

Sandra

Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May
I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.
(Mary Oliver)