[Electronics-Talk] Good talking blood pressure monitor?

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 16:37:46 UTC 2019

Hi,

My husband, Marcus and I are both totally blind and we're looking for a
good talking blood pressure Monitor since his heart attack in 2016 and
for me to keep track of my own since I've had strokes in the past. I
found some fairly cheap ones on Amazon, but I want to make sure I get
something we can easily use, so I thought I'd ask here and sorry if that
question's already been covered. Thanks for the recommendations on the
scales and I put one in the cart for us.

Lisa P. Geibel
For Mine and Marcus's Christian and Messianic audio show, call 631-403-1002 and press 9997 for that show.
For Marcus's Big Brother breaking news and shows, call the same number above, but press 9998 for that show.
  Feedback is welcome by pressing 0 while listening to a show.
If you want to hear previous shows, after dialing the above phone number and choosing which show you want, press 2.
We'd love to hear from anyone about these shows and thank you for listening.
email:
  lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Twitter:
LisaLisa429