[Electronics-Talk] guidance on DVD player needed

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 28 18:03:52 UTC 2019

Hi Sandra.
The ease of moving between tracks is, apparently, built in to the DVD.
Some makers make it easy, and others don't.  Sometimes, you can do
something when the starting music is playing that gets you into a better
place.  I don't remember what to do, though.  My husband used to do it,
but now he can't see the screen so well.
Tracy