[Electronics-Talk] autofill and gmail?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 20:27:03 UTC 2019

Hi folks.
My Outlook 365 ate my autocomplete field.
Short of hoping people write me and me replying to them, is there any way to
repopulate my autocomplete list?
It boggles my mind because my autocomplete list is fine on my Iphone, I use
the mail app that is native to the Iphone.
I even installed the Outlook app for Iphone andmy auto complete works there
too, it found addresses of people I have only emailed once.
If I could get that list back into my desktop Outlook, I'd be very happy.
Any ideas?