[Electronics-Talk] Questions About Surface?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 17:11:58 UTC 2019

I used to shy away from HP's because of the knock on quality and
customer support, but I bought an Envy a few years ago because the deal
was so good, and it's been a rock star for me, plus I really liked it's
form factor. We use Dell's at the office, and I'm not a fan. I've had
great success with  Thinkpads from Lenova, but the one Ideapad I tried
didn't hold up well at all. I've also had a lot of luck with Asus, and
that was pretty all I would buy for a while, until I got the HP Envy in
2017, but Asus laptops aren't the deals they used to be, although I'd
still trust their quality.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail