[Electronics-Talk] Newly upgraded BrailleNote Touch plus 32 only license Braille Android tablet from Humanware for sale from AIS

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 27 15:15:36 UTC 2019

Newly upgraded BrailleNote Touch plus 32 only license Braille Android tablet
from Humanware for sale from AIS

November 26, 2019

Hello Folks,

I have 3 newly upgraded BrailleNote Touch first generation units upgraded to
the new BrailleNote Touch plus 32 units for sale!

          I am asking $3,295.00 for each one of them and no shipping costs
nor sales tax!

          What you receive for my price of $3,295.00 and free UPS shipping
and no sales tax unless you live in Wisconsin.

          1. A newly upgraded BrailleNote Touch plus 32 only licensed
Android Braille tablet from HumanWare. Includes all accessories, type C USB
cable for charging, new universal AC power adaptor, and carrying case.
Retail price $5,695.00 plus shipping and sales tax from HumanWare.

2. The upgrade motherboard and 21 pixel camera have a one year warranty from
HumanWare.

3. All Keysoft updates are free and as of September 24, 2019 Keysoft 3.0 was
released, and it has many features we wanted in the first generation touch
unit, but now Oreo 8.1 lets us finally have these wanted features. The new
BrailleNote Touch Plus also has the ability to update to the next 2 major
Android operating systems for free, version 9.0 (Pie) and version 10, which
hasn't been named yet, so you will be ready to go with your new BrailleNote
Touch Plus for the next four to five years with no worries of future costs
for upgrading!

4. All 3 units have been checked over and the Braille displays have been
cleaned and checked over too.

5. AIS provide for free, Braille and electronic documentation on a DVD disk
and a free 32 GB SD memory card, which has the newest Mystic Access 15 hour
daisy and mp3 tutorials.  In Braille you receive the following documents;

Touch Plus users guide

General keyboard command summary

Google Chrome keyboard commands

Easy Reader Plus keyboard commands

Touch Boostup document

          Ais also Brailles your outer and inner touch plus box and your AC
power adaptor for easy reference. AIS also offers for free tech support and
training by phone or email 7 days a week.

So I only have 3 of these newly upgraded BrailleNote Touch plus 32 units so
if you want to save around$2,500.00 off a new BrailleNote Touch plus 32 unit
which goes for retail price of $5,695.00,   and own the only blindness
device running current version of Android, Oreo 8.1. Then call right away
and grab one of them today!

          For the first time HumanWare and vision impaired users of a
BrailleNote Touch Plus are the only adaptive device for the Blind on the
equal platform as sighted users and will stay that way for years to come!

We accept all major credit cards and purchase orders, or checks, no Paypal!

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933