[Electronics-Talk] Samsung tv with voice guide

Merv Keck blind5sparrow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:13:57 UTC 2019

Hi,
Less than a year before losing the rest of my vision, and less than a year
before Samsung started putting Voice guide on most of their newer
televisions I spent about $1400 on a sixty inch HDTV and Sound bar at Best
Buy. I recently gave the TV away and replaced it with a Toshiba fire TV
which not only cost about a quarter the price but has much better sound and
picture. Yes, it may be that it is four or five years newer. And it is an
Ultra 4K setup. But it also has VoiceView built in and audio Description as
well. I still needed a Cable box with audio Description and Narration from
my cable provider for other things. But this Toshiba fire TV with 3 HDMI
ports, a USB port, and other inputs as well as excellent performance is
something I do not regret.
And as a bonus since I am an amazon Prime subscriber because it basically
has a Firestick built into it I have instant access to amazon Prime and
other fire TV features  including a variety of apps for streaming.
Merv