[Electronics-Talk] New flip phone?

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 22 18:24:06 UTC 2019

Both Wayne and I are on this list, so as he was going through his messages,
I was listening to some of the messages concerning the flip phones earlier
this morning. I'm just in the process of going through messages. Anyway, I'm
going to make some phone calls today to ask about some of these phones. I
was under the impression from what the 2 guys at target told me that the
newer doro phone was 4g, but then again I could have misunderstood. I didn't
think that newer doro talked some of the menues, Joanne, that's really great
to hear. I hope I can see that phone soon. I have a friend that might really
like it too, because it would be so easy to use. Tracy, if you're with
verizon, I think the best phone would be the exalt, or if you're with
consumer cellular I think the doro would be great. I just like simple, and
especially with a phone, I know I want in a phone something that I feel that
I could use easily.
Pam, the flip phone that came out in august, I think it was august 23, as I
said in my message below is called the oric journey 5. I'll send some
information about it a little later. That's another few phone calls I'm
going to make to see what stores carry it, so hopefully I could see it. It
is a verizon phone, so they could have it possibly at the verizon store, and
also maybe target and best buy have it amoungst other stores.