[Electronics-Talk] what is your favorite digital text reader on a desktop?

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 23:09:48 UTC 2019

Yes, it does come with JAWS.
And I use it. The one thing I am looking to do is to navigate quickly to a
section that is found in the Tree View, and Click Enter on it and have my
focus go there. Currently this is not my experience with FS Reader. I find
that I have to find the article by going through each Heading, hitting
letter H. In some documents this is pretty time consuming.
I figured there might be another software reader, even one you have to
purchase that works better.
I'm still listening.
Thanks.
Rik