[Electronics-Talk] Espresso Machines

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 02:15:48 UTC 2019

Hello Ibrahim,
Are you wanting a machine that uses capsules, such as those from Nespresso?
I have a Nespresso mini, and it is definitely accessible with two buttons
on the top of the machine. One is for making a lungo, or a larger cup of
coffee,and the other is for making an espresso. There is no separate power
button. Simply press the button for the type of coffee you want, place the
capsule in the machine, and it will begin brewing. It takes about 30
seconds for the water to heat. The machine shuts off automatically HOpe
this helps.
Liz

--
Elizabeth Campbell