[Electronics-Talk] Espresso Machines

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 23 03:26:25 UTC 2019

Hi, Liz:

Thank you very much! Will do!
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Campbell via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 9:55 PM
To: Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances
<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Elizabeth Campbell <batescampbell at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] Espresso Machines

Hi Susan, My machine is called a Nespresso. Nespresso started out in Europe,
I believe, and it is quite popular in the U.S. because it is so easy to use,
and the coffee is great IMO. There are lots of models to choose from, so I
suggest going to a kitchen store like William Sonoma or visiting the
nespresso.com site.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 9:21 PM Susan Tabor via Electronics-Talk <
electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hi, Liz:
>
> What brand is your machine? Sounds like one I might be interested in
> checking out.  Thanks!
> Susan

Nespresso?

--