[Electronics-Talk] Air fryers question

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 26 03:52:59 UTC 2019

Mine is a Philips air frier that I was gifted back in 2015.  Uses two dials; one for time and the other for tempreture settings.  I’m not sure you can get that one anymore but I have heard that the power air frier is totally usable by a blind person.  Yes, I mean that one you see on TV late at night.

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray