[Electronics-Talk] Fire Stick

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:06:14 UTC 2019

Hello and thanks for the advice, I have the voice turned on now it's just a matter of navigating through the menu, which is not as intuitive as I would have thought. Did anyone else here have difficulty learning the initial set up and if so does anyone have some good resources on how to learn how to navigate more easily. - Also when performing a search, can you use dictation, I tried but it seemed like I had to type in each character.

Right now doing this on my computer seems very fast like a nice convertible, but using the fire stick is like driving through molasses. Is this just me or do other's have the same feeling.

All the best,
Ben
Message: 1