[Electronics-Talk] SAP on PBS Country Music

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 20 03:01:46 UTC 2019

Liz, we tried watching with the antena with our samsung tv, and didn't hear
the describing, even though the audio description was set. Our pbs channel
which is here in oklahoma city is one of those channels that doesn't air the
audio description on the audio described shows, which is disappointingly
sad, and that's the case with our nbc channel, channel 4. I would love to
hear that type of description that you said you were hearing on your
channel, with the audio describing coming through. It would be so
interesting to hear who was speaking and hear a description of the old
pictures. I had an idea that the audio describing would be something like
that..

Arlene