[Electronics-Talk] Accessibility of Barnes and Noble for Thursday, April 2, 2020 - Volume 749

Donald Moore don.moore48 at reagan.com
Thu Apr 2 19:54:01 UTC 2020

They're actually doing much better with shipments.  They apparently add on possible delay time, and, now they're getting straightened out.  I do have an issue with the fact that using the regular web pages rather than the disabled page, you really do need to have more than one browser.  I may experiment with the mobile version to see how much better that one is.

I've heard it is.