[Electronics-Talk] Flat top stove

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 18:18:06 UTC 2020

My burners have dials. The oven I have marked for the numbers, bake,
convexion, etc. It defaults to 350 on the oven which most things are on. I
got it at Seers which, of course, isn't much in ability of purchases any
more and haven't looked lately but would guess that there are still some
just like this. Once you get those numbers marked as well as a few other
buttons like convexion, regular bake, broil, etc., you should be good to go
for a long while. I hope you can find one if you want as it is one of the
greatest purchases I have made in my life, so accurate and so cleanable.

Carol Feazell