[Electronics-Talk] Obtaining a New Computer, here's a source for new desk tops and lap tops

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 23:21:06 UTC 2020

While nothing completely replaces going to a store to purchase and pick out
such an important product, here's another source for buying a new custom
made computer.  A number of jim roseberry's customers are blind, therefore
he has knowledge   of blind computer users needs. Be sure to look at his web
site to read about all that he has, and give him a call and he'll answer any
questions you have. He stands behind all his products 100 percent. As a
matter of fact, we wouldn't buy a custom made computer from anyone else,
it's got to be a Roseberry. Here's Jim's contact information:
jim roseberry
Purrrfect Audio
338 Scioto Meadows Blvd
Grove City, OH 43123