[Electronics-Talk] Obtaining a New Computer, here's a source for new desk tops and lap tops

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 10:19:57 UTC 2020

Does anyone know whether Computers for the Blind is functioning right
now?  They may be closed due to the national health crisis. And forget
about visiting a Best Buy or office supplies store like Staples or
Office Depot to check out computers in person because they are closed in
most parts of the country.

Gerald