[Electronics-Talk] talking ear thermometer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 19 16:47:55 UTC 2020

I noticed that my talking forehead thermometer gives me a lower temperature than a mouth thermometer, so I occasionally take my temperature when I am well, just so I know what “normal” is.  Then, if it goes up a degree or more, I know I’ve got a fever.
Also, it seems to take a couple minutes to warm up, so I take my temperature 3 or 4 times in a row until it stays constant.
It’s not the same as the thermometer they use when I go visit a doctor, but it works well enough.
Tracy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10