[Electronics-Talk] talking ear thermometer

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 18:16:20 UTC 2020

It appears that the Dr. Madres talking oral thermometer is no longer
available on Amazon, nor are any other talking fever thermometers.
However, Target has the UltraPulse talking forehead/ear thermometer for $30:

https://www.target.com/p/ultra-pulse-talking-ear-forehead-digital-thermometer-with-pulse-rate-diagnostic-fever-indicator-and-memory-log/-/A-14719055

Gerald

Gerald