[Electronics-Talk] needhelp with cellular home base phone

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 21 02:46:48 UTC 2020

If anyone knows or has a cellular home base phone, we need some instructions for making a 3 way call. Making a 3 way call is simple enough, but when I was testing to see that it worked, when I called the second line and it answered. After pressing the flash button to mix the lines together, it just flipped back to the first line I called. When I pressed the flash button it just flipped over to the second line. So I'm not sure what else to try. I'll call consumer cellular tomorrow and ask about this, but if anyone knows how to get the 3 way to work please let me know, since it seems I'm missing something, and I was going from both, my knowledge of making 3 way calls and their instructions. Thank you for any help with this.

Arlene