[Electronics-Talk] 2 used and in excellent condition vr trek units from AIS

Roger A. Behm, President aistech2001 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:00:17 UTC 2020

2 used and in excellent condition vr trek units from AIS

August 27, 2020

Hi Folks:

I have 2 used and just repaired by HumanWare, vr trek units with new
batteries included an din excellent condition ready for the new HERE maps
for free when released

They come with the default accessories, but AIS has the VR Trek leather case
from Executive Products for $70.00 and shipping is free if ordered with
these units.

They should go fast so call to place your order, I am asking $350.00 each
unit, and that includes UPS ground shipping.

I take phone orders and accept major credit cards, but no Paypal.

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Emails:

Aistech2001 at gmail.com

Roger.behm.ais at gmail.com

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933