[Electronics-Talk] Changes to AIRA 5-minute offer

jlperdue3 at gmail.com jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 23:39:55 UTC 2020

I feel the same way.

I thank you for the info regarding the coffee maker. That's the next purchase after I move.

I understand your predicament.  I just moved to two different states within a  year period.

I had some sight up until two years ago and yes, moving is challenging when you can't see.

I now have to move from here to another place in the same area and I hate not having the 99 dollar plan., but I was gonna darn sure get the 20 dollar plan. You just can't abuse something that is freely given just cause you can.

Those with that attitude thatspoiled it for those of us that actually pay for it and now I don't have the use of it that I did or would because of people's greed and disregard for those of us that actually get what they pay for.