[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM Channel Lineup Guide

Doug Payne doug_Payne at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 04:07:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

I like the satellite radio service, but they are not known for making their apps and web site particularly accessible. Has anyone found a way to get an readable and accessible version of the channel guide?

When I look at the All Access guide here:
Channel Lineup & Guide | SiriusXM<https://www.siriusxm.com/channels>

I notice some channels, such as 67 "Real Jazz" are missing. It's possible that this is some sort of custom scrollable form control, but I don't think so. The channel guide in pdf format shows up as a blank document in Adobe Reader. When I scan it with JAWS' Convenient OCR into Microsoft Word, it shows up as a scrambled hot mess.

This is definitely a first-world problem, but has anyone had luck with this?

--Doug