[Electronics-Talk] prices going up on vr trek and vrs 2 units from HumanWare, Roger behm

Roger A. Behm, President aistech2001 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:47:02 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to let you know that HumanWare is raising their prices on the
victor reader stream second generation units and the victor reader trek
units as of January 4, 2021.

The vrs 2 units will be $425.00 and the VR Trek units will be $795.00.

My company still has them priced at $355.00 and $625.00 while my supplies
last, but if you were thinking of a Christmas present or just wanted a new
unit for your self, then do not wait!

Call to place your credit card order.

Regards,

Roger Behm

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933