[Electronics-Talk] SiriusXM

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Dec 5 15:44:29 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone,

	We're not having any of these problems. However they could do a
better job of providing documentation for users including the blind. We have
a situation where occasionally SiriusXM will prompt us to "Continue
Listening" or "Quit." There's probably an option in "Settings" to turn this
feature off so one can listen without being bothered by that prompt, but God
knows how to find it.

	The only other issue we're having with SiriusXM is channels will
occasionally drop making it necessary to relaunch the channel often by
launching another channel and then returning to the one you were listening
to.

	Reaching their telephone tech support can be a pain. With so many
people out of work SiriusXM and others who provide telephone support would
do well to hire more remote agents to handle the increased call volume and
help more Americans get back to work. Otherwise we're enjoying great holiday
music on SiriusXM including Channel 784 "Holiday Pops", Channel 73 "Holiday
Traditions", the Manheim Steamroller Channel, Channel 70, "Hallmark Radio"
and a few others.

	By the way we have SiriusXM on our iPhones, our Xbox, and our Apple
TV. It's working well on all devices. We're not having the kind of
information issues Tracy shared in a previous message. Hope this helps.

Peter Donahue along with wife Mary will take a break from holiday music to
hear 60s Satellite Survey on SiriusXM Channel 6 "60s on 6."