[Electronics-Talk] SiriusXM

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sun Dec 6 18:09:00 UTC 2020

I share Doug's frustration. I've never been able to get an accessible
channel guide. Another issue that has come recently is the inaccessibility
of the SiriusXM schedule. It used to work perfectly, but now doesn't make
any sense. I really like to use it for sports schedules, so I miss having
the access. Has anyone else noticed this?

Just so people know, you can listen to SiriusXM through your Echo device
after you link your account. That way you don't have to fool with an app.
I've been doing this for a while now since my SiriusXM radio is currently
in storage with other things.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com