[Electronics-Talk] Cosori Air Fryer question

Kay Malmquist kay.malmquist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:37:50 UTC 2020

Hi Lori,
Is there any way that you could write me off list?  I've got a couple of
questions about the air fryer and I don't want to clutter up the list.  I'd
be happy to give you my phone number which might be the easiest way to go.
Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist at gmail.com

Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to
do it.
Anonymous