[Electronics-Talk] Kerigs

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 20:37:49 UTC 2020

We also have the case select. I think we got it in 2018. we got it from
Best buy and they had a model of it then that we could look at so you could
check with them or if you have a ira, or want to start up an account they
could help you check online and see what the newer models look like. Ours
has all buttons. We love it! Sent for my Samsung Galaxy