[Electronics-Talk] Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 14 04:42:15 UTC 2020

Hi, Leslie:

We went with a cheaper one first as well, though I can't remember its brand.  I know that Walmart was selling them and may still be selling them.

I miss my kitties so very, very much.  I hope I can convince my hubby that we should have one again; I'd prefer two or three, but will settle for one if that's what it takes! 😊

I'll be interested in knowing what you decide and what convinced you.
Cheers,
Susan