[Electronics-Talk] Capturing Track Listings from Audio CD's

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Mon Dec 14 23:19:01 UTC 2020

I thought I was going to do something quick and simple.  I have some audio CD's from which I wanted to save a list of the tracks in a text file.  If I play them with Windows Media Player or with Groove Music, the information is retrieved very nicely.  However, neither program appears to allow one to copy and paste the list.  I can read the list and capture the data using the JAWS Speech History command, but the results are kind of messy.  Does anybody have suggestions, or am I missing something obvious?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson