[Electronics-Talk] New Phone With a Physical Keyboard (Leslie Fairall)

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Thu Dec 24 01:17:41 UTC 2020

Hi Dennis:

The phone has 64 keys, including arrow keys. I originally bout the Pro1
for $700, but was able to order an upgrade to the Pro1-X. The phone cost
between $700-800, so it's expensive. But I think it's worth it for me
since I want a phone with a physical keyboard. I currently have a
Blackberry Priv with Android 6.0. It does not have arrow keys, so you
either need a bluetooth keyboard or have an idea of where things are on
the touch screen. I use a combination of both.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com