[Electronics-Talk] in search of stove and dishwasher

Tony Malykh anton.malykh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 06:31:37 UTC 2020

Not sure whether you'd find this interesting, but I'd recommend Geneva
stoves by GE. You can connect it to Alexa and control via voice. The
model that I have only allows oven to be voice-controlled, not the
burners. But maybe they came up with more advanced models since then.
You can set temperature, timer and ask it to bake. Alternatively, also
Whirlpool makes Alexa-enabled stoves.

HTH

--Tony