[Electronics-Talk] accessible webcams

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 28 00:39:38 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I’m interested in buying a webcam for my laptop and desktop pc when I get the desktop; my internal webcam is out of date on the laptop so I can’t use it.

I would use the webcam for recording videos for family as well as video conferences such as zoom.
Can you recommend a good hd webcam that is easily setup? I have low vision and would like one that can zoom in on people or objects. I’d like to be able to modify some settings using my screen reader if needed. I’ve heard that most webcams come set up with the common settings enabled already.

Thanks,
Ashley