[Electronics-Talk] microwaves

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 11:41:03 UTC 2020

If you can get to Home Depot, I would suggest checking out the Magic
Chef 1.1 cubic foot microwave.  It is a simple, full sized countertop
unit that sells for about $80 and can be made accessible by sticking
tactile markers such as sticky dots, velcro strips or tape on a few
strategic keys like the start, stop, and 5 keys.  This is the same
microwave that is sold in a talking version by a few blindness-products
merchants for $370.

Gerald