[Electronics-Talk] Setting Up Call Forwarding On Magic Jack:

Donald Moore don.moore48 at reagan.com
Thu Dec 31 19:12:39 UTC 2020

It's on the phone.  Unfortunately I've got a huge problem which I'm online
waiting for a chat.  I can make outgoing calls, but can't get incoming ones.
The reason I have the stupid thing is because our condo intercom requires a
phone, so, really incoming calls realistically is why I have it.

Happy new year to you!!