[Electronics-Talk] New Wave:

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 21:38:18 UTC 2020

Hello,
Anyone on here have the new wave? I have one that has a rack and some other cool thing you can put in it.
It’s a big round circle and it has something that goes on the edge so visually people could look in and see what’s cooking.
The one I have, and I’m not sure of the model because I threw out the box and booklet to it, has a number pad up top with a few other buttons…
Anyone have good ideas on how to use them? Or know of an accessible manual?
Thanks Happy new year,
Will