[Electronics-Talk] Save from $2, 000 to $3, 000 on 3 new BrailleNote touch Plus 32 units with care package from AIS!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 14 14:03:27 UTC 2020

Save from $2,000 to $3,000 on 3 new BrailleNote touch Plus 32 units with
care package from AIS!

February 14, 2020

Hi Folks,

          I only have left, 3 brand new BrailleNote Touch Plus 32 running
Android Oreo 8.1 only licensed Android Braille Tablet includes a one year
care package for sale save from $2,000.00  to $3,000.00 off retail price for
these units packages and free UPS ground shipping and no sales tax, unless
you are a individual living          in Wisconsin!

These prices will never happen again, I bought them as a dealer's special
promotion last December, and wanted to pass on the savings to new customers
who wanted to purchase one, but did not want to pay retail price plus sales
tax and shipping!

So do not wait, first come to get one of these new units,    until the 3
units are gone!

We accept all major credit cards and purchase orders, or checks, no Paypal!

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933